Thursday, July 16, 2009

JULY 16, 2009

 
LEFT CLICK TO LISTEN |~| RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT
"Save Link As..." TO SAVE MP3 TO YOUR HARD DRIVE


Let us know in the chat box above if clicking this top link to download the show works.

http://fetch.noxsolutions.com/savage/mp3/savage_071609.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/7/13/2508085/DS_071609.mp3



Obama: Top income earners are just lucky

(Rick Robbins, Examiner.com) "I think the best way to fund it is for people like myself, who have been very lucky and are in the top -- not just 1 percent, but top half percent -- to pay a little bit more" ...






Jacqui Smith: I wasn't up to being home secretary

(London Daily Mirror) "When I became home secretary I'd never run a major organization. I hope I did a good job but if I did it was more by luck than by any kind of development of skills" ...






Obama's secret dinner with lefty historians

(Warner Todd Huston) Is it any surprise that the historians that attended a secret White House dinner with President Obama last month are nearly all well known for a leftist outlook on history? ...

No comments: